Window Guides

A home owner from Tampa,Fl says:
I'm not sure what this part is called but I know it prevents the windows from rocking left and right when opening and closing.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I think you may need a face guide. It's hard to tell what yours is while it's still installed, but take a look at our 67-014 and let me know how well they match up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)