Window Handle

Home Owner from Buffalo, NY
Oct 18, 2023 9:11 am
I believe it's called a sash. The handle broke and unable to find a replacement.I believe its a bronze color
1 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Emily from SWISCO
Oct 18, 2023 3:46 pm

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. The handle shown here reminds me of the 20-021. This was the first part to come to mind. Take a look at the specifications and see if they match up with what you need.


Dimensions for 20-021
Dimensions for 20-021

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts