Window Hardware

A home owner from Danbury, CT says:
I am trying to have my window hardware replaced. It is a 1970's condo I need to at least replace one side that has become broken off from window frame and figured I may as well do both as I am preparing to put on market.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200523_103634.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200523_103653.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200523_103730_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200529_080018.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200529_080036_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our 39-094 and 39-095 or 39-150 or 39-151 operators, depending on how the dimensions listed on our product pages compare to yours. Thank you!

If I look closely at the hardware, it appears to have the numbers 55003 on it. Does that help?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That number appears to be associated with many different Andersen operators. Your best bet is to look at the parts Casey recommended and compare our dimensions to yours. That will determine the best match for you.

Probably a stupid question, but I am ready to order and want to make sure I order for right side window. Left side works and does not need replacing. Looking for 9 3/8 so I know it must be 39094 or 39095. Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looking at your photos in your first post, the first two show the 39-094 and the third and fourth show the 39-095. "Left" and "Right" are defined differently all the time; sometimes its from the outside looking in, sometimes its the inside looking out, sometimes it's how the window opens and sometimes it's where the operator sits. It can be a little frustrating.

For this reason, we don't really go by left or right, but rather recommend based on the design of the original operator. The direction of the arms, gears, etc. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.