Window Hardware

A home owner from Yarmouth Port MA says:
Hi, I am trying to identify this window Hardware. My house was built in 1980. This hardware is in all the windows. The windowas have no brand name on theem, They are double hung, 28" by 52". The piece is a hard plastic like piece with a spring inside. the spring has a small white plastic piece inside. the lenth of the combined plastic piece, with the spring inside and the white piece peeking out is 27".

Thank you

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Can I see a few pictures of the hardware itself? Preferably removed from the window. That will help us find a good replacement.

In the meantime, you may want to consider our S600-27 spiral balance. Could this possibly be what you have?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)