Window Hardware

A home owner from Winter Springs, Florida says:
This is the piece on top of the bottom window that keeps the window in place - otherwise it just falls out. I do not see a brand name for the window anywhere inside or out. On the inside top of the window track I am able to make out the following:

I am in need of at least two of this hardware.


My name is Pat
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks a bit like our 26-351. Carefully compare this part to your own hardware and see how they match up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)