Hingues for steel window

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi I am reaching out to see if you can help me find a solution to an issue that we are having with some steel window
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 36-024HD heavy duty 4-bar hinge. Could be what you are looking for? Though, I'm not sure it will be long enough. You also have to confirm that you even have room for a 4-bar hinge. With the hinge closed, the bars are "stacked" up, making the height 5/8".

I believe the hinge you now have is called a "friction adjuster," which is approximately 1/2" in height. I would suggest contacting the manufacturer of the windows and see if they have the correct hinge for these windows. I suspect you need something specifically made for what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)