Window Hardware Needed

A home owner from Bend, OR says:
I need replacement parts for two casement windows please. One is an older Pozzi, the other, a newer Jeld Wen. I need the cover, handle and window latch for each in white. The Pozzi window handle has #45240 printed on the reverse side. The Jeld Wen window latch carries the #C-6203-30. These are the only numbers I could locate on the hardware. I am hopeful with this information in addition to visuals, you will be able to determine the correct parts needed.

Thank you for your assistance,
Cindi K
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe the JeldWen folding handle and cover is our 39-375. Your other cover looks like the 39-323 with a 39-114L handle. You could also use the 39-205 folding handle or 39-107FK fold down handle and cover kit. Take a look and see what you think. As for the lock bezel, take a look at the 38-208 to see if this matches up to yours.
A home owner from Bend, OR says:
Hi Dave -

Clarification please. The lock bezel you referenced, #38-208, can I assume it is the replacement for the Pozzi window hardware pictured above? If so, I also need a replacement bezel and latch for the Jeld Wen window hardware pictured, ID # C6203-30 and C-6202-19.

Thank you kindly,
Cindi

The 38-208 is the closest option I've been able to find to the lock shown in your second photo above. I cannot guarantee that it is the same but it is the best match we have.
A quick learner from Bend, OR says:
Thanks Dave, although still a bit thick headed. As I understand it, the bezel pictured from our Jen Weld window #C6203-30 and latch #C-6209-19, you are suggesting #38-208, correct. That leaves me with needing a bezel and latch for the plastic Pozzi window, picture #4 above. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Cindi
Oh, I see. I didn't know that was a different lock. We would need to see a picture of it out of the window in order to identify. I cannot see any defining characteristics while it's still installed.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.