Window Housing Parts

A quick learner from Algonquin says:
I have Windows that open but will not stay open. House was built in 1988 by a company named Pulte. I have been told that I need the Housing parts. Photos I sent are of the window and looking down into the housing area.

Vince
Window housing parts
Additional Photo
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you need balances for your windows. I'm not entirely sure what the housing you're referring to is; it's a little hard to visualize what fits into this space you're showing. Can you possibly identify where your balances are and take a photo of them?
I need all the parts that go between the window and the frame. Picture attached from the bottom view of a window that is ok.
channel balance shoe
Profile picture of Tom
This looks like one of our 1/2" channel balances, which catch the guides on the sliding window sash to lift it up and down. Take a look at our selection to choose which style of channel balance you need. On the right hand side of the page, you can find videos to help you remove and replace your balance.
A quick learner from Algonquin, IL says:
Ben,,
Very useful info. Yes, the two windows are missing the "Side Load Channels". Also couple of the "Sash Cams" are broke. I attached pictures from different sides of the Channel Balance. Some of my windows have the Channel as 34" and others 28". The measure is the aluminum length and not the plastic on each end. Do you have these EXACT REPLACEMENTS ??
Vince
Channel Balance
Profile picture of Tom
Vince, this looks like Series 380 or Series 385. Can you measure the balance as shown below? Choose the Series that matches your bottom shoe: Series 380 measures 1" in the shoe, and Series 385 measures 1-3/32". You'll then need to check the metal channel for stamped or printed numbers. Those numbers can tell you which stamp option to order. Is there any text on the surface of the metal?
Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.