Window Interior Grid Clips

A home owner from Orlando, FL says:
I'm Looking for plastic clips that hold metal interior window grids in place. Attached are pics of a clip that holds a grid piece to the window frame, and a clip that holds a grid to another grid. Also attached are pics of a window with and without the metal grids. Windows have a sticker labeled Norandex. Do you have these plastic clips?

User submitted photos of a window grille clip.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us, Mark. Check out our 55-182. This appears similar to your grid clip. I've seen that second clip before, but unfortunately we have never been able to find a replacement for it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)