Window Keeper; holes 1" on-center, slide opening 5/16", overall width 1.5", no markings

A home owner from Stephenson, VA says:
Window Keeper; holes 1" on-center, slide opening 5/16", overall width 1.5", no markings.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Keeper back view.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Keeper front view.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Keeper installed view.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

How does our 90-301 Face Mount Keeper seem to you? Take a look and see what you think. 

A home owner from Stephenson, VA says:
Thank you Bob. Your recommendation (90-301) is 3/16" taller than my originals. Let's try this, mine measures 7/16" from center of screw hole to the top of the opening for the slide lock. Does yours work for this dimension? I am concerned yours will be too tall, and the windows won't lock down tight to keep noise out.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Good call. The 90-301's distance between the center of the holes and the bottom of that opening is closer to 17/32". See our 90-237 instead. The innermost holes have a spacing of 1", and that distance to the opening looks to be closer to 7/16". Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.