Special window Latch replacement

A home owner from USA says:
I am looking for a special latch. I have attached an image. Is this something you carry?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2274_thumb.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may have a match, but I'm not familiar with this style so I'm not sure where to start. Can you remove it from the window and show me the underside? I want to see what the latching mechanism itself looks like. Can you also show me the keeper to which this secures?

A home owner from USA says:
Does this look like something you might have?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 64187CA3-995B-4ECB-AE1C-995A5B10424E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 568F106B-40A3-4827-BA64-AFEE5706CA01.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I agree with Tom, this is a weird one. I don't know if we have anything that will work, but you can consider our 38-097 and 38-098 locks, along with a 38-079 keeper and 33-016 screw. I cannot guarantee if these will work for you, but they may be worth looking at.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.