Window Latch

A quick learner says:
Looking for what we think is a window latch(1 & 1.2). We are also needing the window latch (2, 2.1, 2.2) itself as well as what we think is the window keeper (will be sending this in another identifying help email with this picture)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your sash lock looks like a match for our 90-320, but we don't currently carry that keeper. Before we go any further into researching its availability, can you tell me if a white finish would be acceptable for any replacement parts you get? I ask this because most modern locks in this style are usually made in white. I want to make sure that if we do find something for you that you will be happy with its finish.

In the meantime I'll keep looking into this for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.