A quick learner from Sparks, Nevada says:
Alpine Windows needed (2) latches - please see attached pictures
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window latch 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Latch 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Latch 3.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We don't sell this exact lock so we'll need more information to help with our search. Can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center? Could you also write out the backset? You can use the image below as a reference for what to measure; the 3/8" measurement depicted below would be the backset. 

Dimensions for 90-180
Dimensions for 90-180

2 1/4" by 1/2"
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for confirming that for me! I recommend you take a look at our 90-313 sash lock. This has the 2-1/4" hole center spacing that you need but the backset is 9/16", not 1/2". However, it is the closest match that we can offer. Take a look and see what you think.

Dimensions for 90-313
Dimensions for 90-313

I had my husband remeasure and we believe it will work - we would like to order (2) of the locks. We are also waiting to hear back on a channel from you - so when we receive that information we will order everything together.

Thanks

Rochelle 

Profile picture of Emily

Great! All orders can be placed directly on our website or by phone to our customer service department at (888) 991-1929.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.