Window Lock Keeper

A home owner from Indianola, IA. 50125 says:
The image is of a lock keeper (I think) on a vinyl crank out window. I think, but am not sure, that it is a Traco. The part is plastic/vinyl. This image is of the top one, the bottom one broke and I can't find it. That makes it impossible to lock the window. The screw holes are about 1/2 inch apart and the entire piece is about 2 inches in length. I would appreciate any help you could give me.
User submitted a photo of a tie bar guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This part is known as a tie bar guide. This type actually isn't made anymore, but you could consider our 39-417 as a possible substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)