Window Lock & Cranks

A handy person from San Diego, CA says:
I have a client that needs some replacement parts shown in the photos above. The only information I can find is AMS Norco Windows-D Series Clad Case/AWN Jel-N-330. Please let me know if you have something similar and the costs.

Thanks for your help!

Alan
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. For the lock, see our 38-097 and 38-098. These are newer versions of your old style lock, which means you will also likely need a new keeper. See our 38-079.

If you just need a new operator handle, see our 39-205. If you need an all new operator, instead, we will have to see it remove from the window. Seeing the complete operator in one picture would be ideal. Thanks!
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.