Window Lock replacement

A purchasing agent from New York, USA says:
Hello,
I am trying to find a replacement for this type of lock. The individual I am searching for just wants to replace the part shown in the picture with the measuring tape and continue to utilize the U shaped bracket on the windows. The part is marked AWD and 3 but has no other markings. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock Picture 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock picture 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock picture 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock picture 4.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We did sell this lock at one time, but it was discontinued a long time ago; the exact date of its obsolescence is actually not even in our database, so it was probably decades ago. The only piece of information that I have for you is that this was a "Portalume" part, which is a brand that I've honestly never even heard of until now. It's very old fashioned. This general style has been getting harder and harder to get a hold of these days since nobody is really still interested in making them.

The only thing we have in our inventory that may work is our 90-031, but it's still very different and I'm not sure that it will work, even if you changed the keeper. The hole placement is different so it will require drilling new holes, but even then it's still not a guarantee.

I'm sorry that we can't offer you a better replacement. 

Detail of 90-031
Detail of 90-031

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.