Window Operator Help

A home owner from Miami Beach says:
I wrote on your youtube for awning window winder and your website here asking for help and sending you pictures since not hearing from you bought Barton Kramer at Ace it fits as a replacement for the damaged stripped unit i had in my 1969 Condo in Miami Beach but never heard back from you since yours looks better than what Ace had. Also the arm for the unit on Barton Kramer has no screws and says on package use what I had on the original but that screw is small and Ace did not have a replacement screw and the arm on the unit whole is wider that the original and does not have a place for this screw so I used some ties from food package and temporarily used that until someone at Barton Kramer comes in to call in the morning.thanks for response Ace gave me 289 and i called Bartin Kramer they think 232 right side unit. it fits my window but screw incorrect for link so i put ties in from grocery. maybe asmall screw and bolt would adapt? or what do you think return this to Ace and try 232 ? I wish you would have answered my request for help
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your photos, you could have the Look/Russco 39-350 operator. We mentioned to you before that dimensions are very important, so we cannot be sure. Carefully look over our measurements to confirm if they match. Furthermore, the 39-350 takes the 33-070 shoulder screw with the 33-206 bushing. We also carry another size screw, the 33-067, but you would need to check the sizes to see which one you need for your window.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.