Window Operators for Steel Windows

A quick learner from Los Angeles, CA says:


I am trying to find replacement window operators for my refurbished steel windows. I have the part still attached to the window before we refurbished it and stand alone. I would prefer if you had this part in black since we painted the windows black. Please advise if you carry this part. Also looking for lock/push-out hardware in black for these type of windows.

Thank you so much for your help in advance.



Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1630.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1631.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1632.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Deborah. Unfortunately your original I am afraid your original locking handle is no longer made. You may be able to replace it with our 38-001, 38-005, or 38-036. Look these over and see what you think. For your Casement Operators, look at the 39-001 and 39-002. Go over their dimensions and see if they match what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)