Window Part

A quick learner from Bay Area says:
Our sliding door no longer stays in place i.e. it drops. This metal piece (see photo), fell out. We are guessing it might be a pivot bar. We are uncertain of the replacement part/size/length Not sure if the attached pictures of the window can help in its identification. Thank you in advance for your expertise.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220901_122105_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220901_122110_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220901_122208.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220901_122214.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

The collar of your pivot bar reminds me of our 26-424 but I can't be certain if this is what you have. You'll need to remove an undamaged version from the sash and compare our dimensions with yours to confirm they match up.

If there are any discrepancies, let us know and we can work from there.

A quick learner from Bay Area says:
Hi Emily, thanks for the quick reply! Based off your recommendation we were able to narrow what we need from a bar and shoe perspective and made the order. Thanks for all your help!
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.