Window Rod Slider

A handy person from Hartford, Ct says:
I am looking for the part that slides along the rail on the bottom of the window itself to the rod that controls the window opening/closing
User submitted a photo of awning window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks a lot like our 36-030 operator shoes. Check them out to ensure that they match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)