Window Part Number Needed

A home owner from Carson, CA says:

When I took my window apart, it was missing the part in the pictures above on one of the sides. I need an identical part. Could you help identify which part number I need to purchase?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2781.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2693.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Make sure that the metal channel, not including the nylon fittings, is 15" long. If so, see either our S380-15 or S385-15. The only difference between these two balances is the 'depth' of the bottom nylon shoe, so compare both with your old hardware to see what the best match is. You will need a stamp option of 1440. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)