Window Part Replacement Assistance

A home owner from Phoenix, Arizona says:
I am looking for the replacement parts for window locks and crank handles as pictured. Would you be able to help identify them and/or have them available for purchase? Also, in the alternative, is it possible to replace window crank handles like these with the new fold-in type handles?

Thank you so much!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This looks like an old Roto lock. Take a look at the newer style 38-138 and 38-139 and see if one of these locks match up to what you have now. As for the folding handle, see the 39-205.

Now, about the operator. You will need to remove yours from the window to get a better look at it. You'll need to carefully look over the style and size of the arm linkage and then compare it to one of the operators we carry. You can see a list of potential matches I've made for you on the right side of this page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)