Window Part Required

A quick learner from Orange, VA says:
I'm looking to find the correct replacement part for Atrium model #616 double hung window which is no longer in production. The part in question is part of the balance shoe. The plastic part question is the that attaches the sash, assisting rising and lowering the sash.

I'm also attaching a pic showing what I believe to be the correct part? Please research to see if this the correct part for the model 616.

Thanks,

William

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid our website failed to load your pictures. Sometimes pictures with very high resolution fail to load correctly. Would it be possible to re-upload your photos in a smaller size? That would help us narrow down what you need. Atrium windows use a variety of shoes; so any pictures would be of help. Thanks!

Here you go!
Profile picture of Bob

Ah, thank you. This is definitely a pivot shoe, but I'm not sure what to recommend. At this point there are a ton of different options. In order to narrow it down, can you give me the thickness and width of the shoe? Thank you!

Thickness = 1/2"
Width = 1 1/4"
Height = 2"

Thanks, William
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for the measurements. Start with taking a look at our 15-047 pivot shoe. See if this would work for you. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.