Window Part Unknown Identity

A handy person from Fairfax, VT says:

Hello.

Attached is a picture of a piece of my window that has sheered off. I have tilt windows. This piece screws onto the bottom of the window on each side, and slides into the pivot shoe.

I do not know the manufacturer of the windows at this time.

Hoping someone may recognize the shape of this, and be able to point me in the right direction.

This piece has number 9717 on it, if that helps

Thanks!Luke

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named windowpart.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for corresponding with us. We were able to identify this pivot bar, but unfortunately the supplier tells us that it is discontinued and no longer available. They do not offer a replacement. However, we have our 26-361 pivot bar which you might be able to substitute, please compare to your old part.

Condo built around 1990 one bracket on each side bottom of frame. Pull down window twist and pins release allowing window to be removed. The pins fit into spring holder. When window is pulled down the pin locks the spring. I need 12 of them.

Howard

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part Number 9717.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Same Part.jpg
Hi Paul,

Just wanted to let you know that the part you recommended worked!

Thanks!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Fantastic! Let us know if you need help matching up any other parts. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.