Window Parts

A contractor from Rolling Meadows, IL says:
Attached are the sash stickers of the original Double Hung Window order. I need to order several parts to repair these windows such as the Constant Force Coil Balance shown in 1399, pivot shoes 1298 and the tilt pins. Would appreciate any help you can offer.

Gary
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1303.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1304.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1305.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1298.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1399.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us! Your stickers unfortunately don't tell us much, but the photos of the balance system itself do. Start by looking at our 15-175 shoe, which looks like a match for what you have. This uses our Series 152 spring, as well as our 15-143 bushing, 15-144 bushing cap, and 15-145 support barrel, all of which sandwich together over the spring to keep it stable in the track. You'll need the stamp off your old spring to determine the best Series 152 option.

That's about all I can tell from your photo. It sounded like you needed a new pivot bar. Can you show me a clear photo of an undamaged version of the pivot bar you have now? That will help us locate a good match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.