Window Parts

A home owner from Harrisburg, PA says:
Hello. I'm trying to find some replacement parts for the windows in my house. All windows are double hung type. The windows and frames are wood. The track is vinyl with springs. The windows are tilt-in. The windows are 1997 vintage. I need to replace at least the Sash pivot bar and pivot lock assembly in quite a few of the lower windows. I'm not sure of the brand and do not recognize the logo that is etched in the lower left corner of the glass. The attached photo is of the logo. I pulled one of the pivot bars out of a window. The bars appear to be a cast material and have the number 9723 in the casting. Can you help me identify replacement parts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BCFA3920-4436-4F10-B4EF-672084E32B8B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2D9684C7-E0D4-470E-8728-DC96C894E682.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8ED75193-6385-4CA7-9B9C-D562E11A746C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D48AC497-4126-49B5-AE02-754F452F339C.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thanks for writing in. I'm afraid I couldn't find an exact match for your pivot bar. However, take a look at our 26-402 and 26-406B and see if you could get either of these to work for you.

A home owner from Harrisburg, PA says:
Thank you very much for the research and recommendations. I'll place an order for these to see if one of them will work. Have a great day.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It’s my pleasure. Thank you for choosing SWISCO.com. We really appreciate your business and hope you will consider us for your future hardware replacement needs.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.