Window Parts

A handy person from Florida says:
These parts are from an old awning style window, circa 1960. One is the crank which is right hand use. The other is a glide and pivot bracket that
has a broken rivet connection. I don't know if there is a way to grind the rivet flat and drill the spot, however, a new replacement would be preferable.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe the hardware you show in your photo is still available. I would suggest something like our 39-346 operator kit. This comes with a few different link arms for more versatility. I cannot guarantee it will work for you, but it may be your best bet.

As for the pivot bracket, you will need to go to a local hardware store in your area and see if they can supply you with a rivet. You should be able to drill out the old rivet and install the new one to repair you window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)