Window Parts Front Porch

A quick learner from Louisville, KY says:
We purchased a ~1905 duplex where the double decker front porches which are glassed in. There are 7 window panes up encased in aluminum?? that crank out. We need the crank "operator" if that is the proper term and many new brackets (both right & left). The last photo uploaded was our attempt to measure out the crank / operator and the brackets. Any ideas on what parts might we use to replace? We don't know much about them other than they were on the house over 30 years ago so not sure when they were installed. I am more than glad to get more measurements if it helps as I have spent hours trying to figure this out :-). Any help is most appreciated!!!!
Thanks, Stephanie
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221026_155900.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221026_160542.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221026_160851.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221026_120546.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221026_120703.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We carry a few options that are similar to the awning operator shown in your photos, which we've related for you, but you will need to carefully compare the dimensions shown on our product pages to your assembly. 

Unfortunately, we do not carry a replacement for the brackets shown in your last photo. I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this part of your repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting. 

A quick learner from Louisville, KY says:
Thank you for your reply. I am still hunting for the brackets, but I think it would really help if I knew what type of windows these are... I added one more photo in the event that you guys know what kind of windows these are to aid in my google search. Thx!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221026_121357.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I can tell you that these are jalousie windows but, unfortunately, we have no way to determine the manufacturer of your windows. I'm sorry that we can't offer more information. 

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.