Window Parts needed

A quick learner says:
Need a complete set of window track parts. Can you identify from attached photos. Window was installed in the early 1970's in Florida's Tampa Bay area. Please quote complete set of parts for one window if available. Thank you.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 18-187 top sash guide may be the replacement for you. As for the channel balance, our research shows that our Series 351 channel balance has often been purchased along with this guide, but we can not confirm this is the actual balance you need. It's best to begin with looking into this balance and go from there.
A landlord from Sun City Center , FL says:
What does looking into this balance entail? Do you have a recommendation as to what parts to try to fix this window, and at what cost?
Frank C
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You will need to remove the old balance from the window and see how well it matches the Series 351 I mentioned. I cannot tell for sure if that's what you have, it's just an educated guess. if the Series 351 is not a match, I will need a clear picture of the top and bottom nylon ends and the stamp printed on the metal channel.
How to identify a replacement channel balance
How to identify a replacement channel balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window sash channel balance
How to replace a window sash channel balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.