Window Pivot Bar

A quick learner from Massachusetts, USA says:
I think this is called apivot bar. It has the number 85 stamped on it, but when I look for that, the holes look like they are in the wrong place.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2022-08-27 at 1.14.59 PM.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your pivot bar looks like it could be a match for either our 26-444 or 26-454. Like you already mentioned, hole placement is going to be key. Refer to the dimensions we show below to determine if either of these products are in alignment.

Alternate view of 26-444
Alternate view of 26-444

Dimensions for 26-454
Dimensions for 26-454

A handy person from NJ says:
Is thee a right and left for this item?....I have one side broken and the other is bent badly, the photo is on the right when you look at the window. I have not yet taken it out but it seems the screw holes would need to be on different sides unless they go through.
not yet sure the length yet either...can you tell from the photo?
Thanks in advance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15606.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The pivot bars mentioned above do not come in left or right hand sides. They can work for either side interchangeably. The screw holes do go straight through the pivot bar; they wouldn't be able to take a screw, otherwise.

Length doesn't matter when it comes to replacing these. There is functionally infinite space in the channel, so they could be as long as 12" and you wouldn't notice the difference. Hole placement is much more important. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.