Window Pivot Pin/Bar, stamped 14110

A home owner from Cincinnati, Ohio says:
Hi,
I broke the pivot pin on my double hung window and I need a replacement , but don't know what kind it is. I don't know what type of window it is either. The windows are 6 ft by 3 ft double hung.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named side view of pin.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top of pin.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window slot.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window.jpg
A home owner from Cincinnati, Ohio says:
okay! So update. Alside windows A201 installed in 2011. The window pin is rounded on one end and just over 2-1/4 (almost 2.5") inches long with the first hole being just over 1 inch from the rounded end and then the second hole is exactly 1 inch from that. Please help me find a pin that I might be able to use. THanks! the number that is stamped on the pin is 14110.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_9295.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We should be able to supply this pivot bar but we don't currently carry it in our inventory. We are working on bringing them in for you and will let you know as soon as they're available! 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Good news! The wait has paid off and our new 26-466 pivot bar is now available for purchase. We appreciate your patience and please let us know if you need anything else! 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.