Window Questions

A home owner from CA says:
I think I?ve identified I need S380-34. Eveything seems to look good. You?ll notice in one of the photos, there?s a stamped 3320U BSI, However my window weighs 22 pounds.

There?s also a picture of weather stripping but didn?t see that on your site. Do you have that or know where I can get it?

Thinking about ordering 2 at first to make sure everything?s good. Between my neighbor and I, we?ll need a bunch.

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! If your sash is 22 pounds, then our 3330 option should work for you. This can carry 18 through 23 pounds. Your old stamp, 3320, can only carry 13 through 18. Did you ever find your old balances were a little weak? This might be why.

As for the weatherstripping, I'm afraid we don't have anything like this. I'm not sure how this works. Can you describe to me how this installs? Could I see what it looks like installed, as well? That would be a huge help.

Thank you!

A home owner from CA says:
That weather strip goes on the edge of the window.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the extra picture. Look at our 55-034 and 55-035 to see if you could use either of these on your window. They are the closest I could find to your sample.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.