Window Repair for old sliding window

A home owner says:

I need couple of things my window is a old sliding window

Need that broken piece also there is the holder metal that holds the bar I try to take it out but I couldn't . Do u guys have that peace and also how can I take it out . Second I need the top 2 of that white locked on top of window . Please give me a call so I can explain it better .

Thanks 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BA7AF557-1DF2-4609-BAAD-53672D0EBE42.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 91C6F4C1-481B-4D7C-9A39-81D0190A5D09.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2206D78E-4DE4-439C-ABAE-24325E016FE8.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you need a new tilt latch and pivot bar. Starting with the tilt latch in your second photo, I would look at our 26-243 and 26-244. These are similar in design to yours but I highly recommend comparing our dimensions to your measurements to confirm.

For the pivot bar, there could be a few different options. I would like you to get a hold of an undamaged version of this part and tell me the measurement from the center of the first screw hole to the tip that goes into the shoe. If you look at the example photo below, this measurement is given as 1-3/8".

As for removal, it's quite simple. The pivot bar fits into a metal cam in the shoe. That metal cam is U shaped; the opening is open so that you can slide out the pivot bar. You'll have to rotate the pivot bar and cam in order to slip it out.

A home owner from Window says:

This is the exact broken pc

I also need this window Shoe thanks for your help

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 880F3038-6AFD-4551-8A91-3A72B66E9122.jpeg
A home owner from Window says:
I also need this window Shoe thanks for your help
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Greetings. We found a similar style pivot bar, our 26-352. Take a look and see what you think. For your pivot shoe, see our 15-178 or 15-188, depending on the thickness of your old shoe. Let me know your thoughts.

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.