Window Replacement Arms and seal

A quick learner says:
Please see attached pictures. The piece on the seal/window is broken. The screws are not able to attach which is affecting the closure of the window. I have one part number for you to reference #31858. This part does connect to other parts, but am unable to locate part numbers. Can you please help?

Thank You
Lori
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 312B4EB1-FAF7-4AD4-98CA-B91C56B22B43.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E8175A6C-CAA8-4E84-AE96-5B1087CC2B48.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C592F611-C726-45A4-B5BB-2F92FACBE957.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Lori.

Your operator looks like a good match for our 39-220B and 39-221B which are compatible with the 39-545 and 39-546 stud brackets. If you need a new cover and handle, see our 39-375 and 39-376. Look this parts over and see if they match up. 

I'm afraid we can't help with damage in your second picture, however. It looks to be a part of the window itself. You would need to contact the original manufacturer for assistance, whoever they may be. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to install an Encore dyad operator
How to install an Encore dyad operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.