Window Replacement Parts

A quick learner from Mesa Az says:
this came out of current working window I need to find suitable replacement parts

Channel Balance
A quick learner from Mesa Az says:
this is the tag in side of the frame does this help ?
Window label
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We can help replace this balance, though it will need to be specially made. Before we begin, can you tell me what the stamp on the metal channel reads? Can you also tell me the length of the metal channel? Finally, how many you need? Once I know that, I'll email you a special balance order link and price quote.
A quick learner from AZ says:

27 4 is the stamp. length 27.5 inch

also need 12 of this part

1 inch by 5/8 inch

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for getting back to us. When you said you need 12 of "this part," were you referring to the balance or the black top sash guide you're showing now? I'm not sure how many balances you need. For now, I will send you a special order link for 12. If you need less or more, please let me know. Keep in mind if you need less, the price may change as a quantity of 12 is at our price break threshold.

Speaking of the top sash guide, I think you can use our 18-138 as a replacement. It's not exactly the same, but it has similar aligners at the bottom of the guide and may just work.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.