Window Roller Part # 87-213

A home owner from Denver, CO says:
Does it have protrusions, on both outer side surfaces, that secure the roller to the channel, that the window sits upon?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure that I understand your question. Could you reword it for me? If you can also show me a picture of the roller from your window, I would be better able to confirm if the 87-213 could work.

When I try to upload a photo, your program tries, but fails to upload !!!! Can we try an E-mail with an attachment of a foto?
Profile picture of Tom

Sure, sorry you're having trouble. You can send it to help@swisco.com. The customer service team who monitors that inbox will make sure I get those pictures.

Hi Tom,

Attached is a photo of my roller mounted to an aluminum channel. My roller has the exact same dimensions as your roller #87-213 as shown on your catalog.

As you can see from the photo my roller is secured to the channel by a protrusion on the side of the roller. Actually the other side is identical to that shown.

So my question: Does your roller # 87-213 have those protrusions? And if not what size screw do I need to mount the roller to the channel?

George

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0107.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Hello again, George. Previously I had stated that the 87-213 is flush on either side, but it turns out I was wrong! One of my colleagues who happened to stop by the warehouse (we're all working from home due to the health crisis) checked it out for me to confirm and I can now tell you that the 87-213 does indeed have a protrusion on either side of the housing, just like your original. I deleted my erroneous post for posterity's sake.

Sorry for the confusion and I hope that clears things up.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.