Window Roller and Felt

A handy person from Alhambra, CA says:

I have an apartment that was built in the 1960s. These window rollers have worn out and needs new felt. Do you have a replacement part for this or know where I can get them?

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
In your pictures, it appears that the rollers look more like nylon guides. I could be wrong, but take a look at SWISCO product codes 87-096 and 87-132 to see if one of these could work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)