Window Rollers

A professional from Orange County, NY says:
Hi I am unsure of what brand my windows are. I have been unable to find any markings but I am looking for replacement parts for these windows.

I'm looking for replacement rollers. I have used part #87-003 with decent results but I am wondering if there is anything closer than that? I run a apartment complex and we have over 360 of these windows in various sizes that appear to use the same hardware.

In addition to the replacement wheels, I am looking for latch and/or latch springs but at this time am more concerned with the wheels.

Thanks,
Nick
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MVIMG_20200924_170206.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200924_170148.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200924_170501.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200924_163841.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200918_161236.jpg
Here's a photo of the latch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200924_163847.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I believe you have a WT window that hasn't been made since the 1980's. A trick I used to give more height to the wheel like 87-003 is gluing a shim on top, then installing. I think that's your best bet, since you probably won't find the original parts.

I'm not sure about the latch. Please give us its dimensions so we can look for a replacement. Thank you!

Thank you Paul, I just saw your reply I'll try to get dimensions of the latch later in the week
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.