Window Rollers

A quick learner from Florida says:
3/4 L x 1/4 W x 3/8 H
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 23D76902-FBFC-4E6F-BC1D-5DAD0456DE1C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 00B8105B-07BE-4983-A1EC-AEDC66524CAB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F88AC213-B919-4E69-AB0A-815EE9239C54.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D2CB5A75-8261-461F-8EAB-234401DCA138.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:


I'm afraid we don't have a window roller with your exact specifications but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available.

Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We don't have this exact roller but take a look at the 87-006 that's used in sliding windows and 10-118 that is normally used in Show Case doors. Look these parts over to see if either could work for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at