Window Rollers

A home owner from Brooklyn Park, Mn says:
I need two of these window rollers to replace the two broken ones in my window.
User submitted photos of a coil window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
These are not rollers. They are known as coil balances. Looks like only the shoe is broken. Check out our 15-180 and see if its dimensions match your own. If you also need to replace the other parts, see our Series 190 coil spring, 15-181 clip, and 15-182 bushing. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)