Window Sash Lift?

A home owner from Colorado Srpings says:
I recently moved into a Keller Home in Colorado Springs and wondered if y'all might know where I can get a replacement for this Window Pull? They measure 3"x3/4" The hole is 2 1/2"*1/2"

The house was built 1996

Or any help identifying the Window Manufacturer appreciated.
User submitted photos of a weep hole.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have a replacement for this pull. I believe you have an older style Thermal Guard window. I don't think you'll find many replacement parts for this anymore. Could you use something like our 26-116 ? You would need to install new screw holes, but because of that it can fit in many applications.
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at