Window Sash Lock: MI Windows & Doors 26738796.2 1650

A home owner from Sussex County, NJ says:

I am trying to locate a replacement window sash lock for a window manufactured by MI Windows and Doors. The stick on the window frame provides the following numbers:

26738796.2 and an additional number of 1650. Please let me know if you are able to help me find this part. Thank you.

Steve 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see a photo of your sash lock, as well as the distance between the mounting hole centers if applicable, to research your replacement options. Thank you!

The distance from the center of the holes is 1 5/8"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Sash Lock.PNG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Take a look and see if the dimensions of our 90-298 could work for you. Thanks for posting!

Dimensions for 90-298
Dimensions for 90-298
Yes, those are the correct measurements. That part, 90-298, looks like it will work out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.