Window Sash Pivot Bars

A landlord from Dover, NH, US says:

Good morning!

I am looking for the L & R versions of the pictured pivot bar. Is that something you can source for me?

Thank you!

Faith

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0412.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0413.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0414.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0415.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0416 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I haven't seen this pivot bar in my experience but we may be able to recommend a suitable replacement. Although, it would not be an exact match.

To start, is any part of this pivot bar broken off? Also, may I please see a photo of the pivot shoe this pivot bar interacts with?

I will have my carpenter get photos tomorrow and then I will post them. Thank you!
Here are the photos you requested.

The shoe in your window appears to be part 15-105 which is compatible with our 26-042 pivot bar.

This is not specified for right or left. Take a look at the measurements below and compare them to your original set to determine if this would be the right fit.

Alternate image for 26-042
Alternate image for 26-042

Good morning! Thank you for that!
The bar you sent me appears to be too long, unless that doesn't matter.
Please let me know.

So long as the measurement for the installation matches and the pivot bar isn't sticking too far out of the window to connect to the pivot shoe, it should work fine as a replacement.

Unfortunately, it is the closest replacement recommendation we have.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.