Window Sash Seal

A home owner from Gulfport, MS says:
Looking for a replacement for a seal that has dry rotted from 7 years of being installed. it runs along the sash of the vinyl windows of my current home. Loking to replace it and not sure what you would call it. Weatherstrip? Bubble seal?? it slided in a track and has a sponge material inside the buble. Thanks I am attaching measurements and pics.

User submitted photo of window bubble seal.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Hey Brax.

Your bubble seal looks very similar to the Swisco 58-164 Dual-durometer Weatherstrip. Now, although the 58-164 doesn't have a sponge-like material inside, this should not be a factor.

The 58-164 Dual-durometer Weatherstripis also available in 5 foot pieces.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at