Window Screen Clip

A quick learner from melrose says:
This screen clip comes in 3 parts. Two pieces mate--the external metal round-head philips piece can turn the internal black plastic clip to secure the screen from the inside--then held together by a flat-head screw which screws into the metal piece. There is a notch on the round-head philips to indicate the orientation of the internal plastic clip.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0726.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this screen clip. We don't have anything like this, unfortunately. The only parts we have that may work are maybe something like the 70-086 or 70-072, or some others that we show on this page. I'm sorry that we can't offer anything closer.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at