Window Screen Clip, clamp, not really sure.

A handy person from Minneapolis, MN says:
I am trying to find replacement clips for my screen windows I have in my Porch area. They are an odd shape. The screen looks to be generic (Not Anderson or Pella). 90% of these clips are broken and no longer holding my screens in place. I have 14 window screens and there are 2 clips per screen. Any ideas on the part for this or maybe something that would work to replace them? The plastic has broken down and broken, more likely from weather and time. The one window I have that has both clips is holding strong for now. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2809.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2810.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2811.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2812.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2813.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

This is a very peculiar screen latch but I know someone who may have seen it before. Please give us a bit more time to research this for you and we'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

A handy person from Minneapolis, MN says:
Thank you for the reply.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Your turn clip looks familiar but I don't think I have seen it recently and I wonder if it is still available. Take a look at our 90-086 sweep lock and see if this could work on your porch screen. 

Also, see if you could use an old fashion hook and eye that they some times used on the older wood screen doors. Let us know how you make out and we can go from there. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.