Window Screen Clips

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. I recognize this clip; in fact, I just had a customer the other day looking for this exact part. What a coincidence that they should break at the same time.

Our research, however, proved to be less than fruitful. We weren't able to find an exact match and were forced to conclude that these likely aren't made anymore. I can't imagine these push-in clips were in production for very long to begin with for the very issue you're experiencing now; once that peg breaks the part is rendered completely non-functional. It's just bad design.

The only possible options we have are to try to find some way to rig up a screw-on type, which you can see hereMy other customers was understandable less than happy with the results, since they also concluded that the screw-on types won't work. I just don't think you'll find anything else on the market. I apologize that we can't provide a better replacement for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.