Window Screens

A handy person from Bedford, NH says:
I have attached some information regarding the window screens that were installed on our home in Bedford NH (2002). They were originally purchased from Jackson Lumber Company in MA.

Thank You, Al
Screen corner
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Al. We believe our 95-206 white corner key could fit in your screen frame. The manufacturer changed the design of the 95-205 corner key over the years, but it could also be a good fit. The pull tab is not attached to the corner but is now made loose. See our 70-128.
A handy person from Bedford, NH says:
I now have the item that was originally installed on my house they were manufactured by Active Product Systems Corp in NY. They apparently are no longer in business. I would appreciate any help locating this item. I will need approximately 50 pieces.

Thanks,
Al
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience. I suggest looking at our 95-265 and 95-246 corners. You may need to adapt these to fit the frame, perhaps by cutting the inside corner and using masking tape to thicken it up. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.