Ribbed Bubble Window Seal

A home owner from Carver, MN says:
I'm going to attempt to refurbish a couple of windows. I've been able to locate the proper cranks, but cannot find an easy match on the window seal. The attached photo shows a cross-section of the existing seal. Seems like most of my windows have this seal squished down flat and it's beginning to come out of the track and just flaps in the wind whether the window is open or closed. If I manually open up the squished tubular portion, the complete cross section of the seal is about a half-inch.
User submitted a photo of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This is a bit weird, but I think we can help. Start by looking at our 58-055 bubble seal with an angled base. This may be a good possible match. Do you think you can use it to replace your sample?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)