Window Seal

A handy person from Illinois says:
Window Bottom Bubble Seal. Unsure of name brand of window. Measurements are included on the picture. Looking for an exact match or something that will fit the same dimensions and provide a seal.

Thank you!

User submitted image of their weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your bubbleseal is not familiar to us, I'm afraid. It's strange that it has a double kerf. Take a look at our 58-114 and see if this could be a possible replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)